Emptiness
Thursday, September 18, 2008
K I am blogging...
I had been watch drama recently
now i really left nth to watch le
completed:
FATED TO BE LOVE
ROLLING LOVE
BROWN SUGAR MACCHIATO
here is those that haven fully release but watched till latest:
HOTSHOT
THE LEGEND OF BROWN SUGAR CHIVARIES
both now onli release till ep 8
now everyday sch so boring
and tml will be worst
what can i do to make changes to my current lifestyle ><
I badly need a change
i am bored
9:42 PM
Clock
Profile
# name:TimothyTan
# age:21 years old
# e-mail/friendster/facebook: tim999_@hotmail.com
# current school:Republic Polytechnic
# course:dip in information techology
LOVES
# basketball
# ktv
# my friends
Things to Changes
# hair
# dress code
# cut weight till 60-65kg!!
Links
Starest
Tiffany
Cecilia
Michell
Cai Zhi
Bernard
JS
Wei Xiang
Si Min
EeWen
Jorrie
Kay
Jie Ying
Felicia
Faizal
Valerie
Jing Yu
Qian Qi
Siok Mei
Xiu Zhen
Chocolate
Rui Xin
Amanda Peng
Tagboard
Music
~~